Research and Development Services for the Industrial and Academic Sectors
Whatever your type of organization, Westcott Research and Consulting can contribute to your project by offering expert advice, practical input and guidance on all matters involving free radicals and antioxidants. Our experience and expertise cover a wide range of areas, from biomedical research and pharmacology through to nutrition and food technology.
The services we offer include:
- Literature research, compilation and report writing. We will produce a report pitched specifically for your readership, whether specialized researchers or non-scientists (including PR materials).
- Project support, advice and consultation. We can assist in everything from the planning and preparation of your project (including the grant proposal) through to writing the final report.
- Expertise in the investigation of processes involving free radicals, 'reactive oxygen/nitrogen species' and antioxidants in biological systems.
- The application of specialized spectroscopic techniques to the detection and investigation of free radicals in chemical and biological systems, with particular expertise in the application of fluorescent probes and EPR/ESR spectroscopy.
- Assistance with all aspects of data analysis, report writing and manuscript preparation for submission to scientific journals.